Carbon Monoxide Workshop

Children at Herne View Primary school in Ilminster had their Science lesson delivered by Bonanza Creative who delivered a workshop to children in Years 3 and Year 4 on the dangers of carbon monoxide. They helped the children explore the signs of Carbon Monoxide exposure and the symptoms they may feel. By the end of the fun but informative workshop all children were left with the key message from the workshop that you can’t see it, touch it, taste it, smell it or hear it and to go outside, as quickly as possible, if you think you are being exposed. A school spokesperson commented: ‘It is always great when visitors can come in to help our children with their learning and we hope this important message will also spread into the community as the children all took home an information pack so they could pass on the message to their loved ones.’

Comments are closed.
Latest Posts